Bhopal Utsav Mela is back with its innovative ideas again this year! This 40
days Mela beginning this year on December, 29 in New Market is almost
cashless with the theme business, entertainment and service. The highlights
of this year, as informed by the secretary of the organising committee,
Santosh Agarwal are-
• Shop owners will give 20-30% discount on market price.
• RBI officials have been requested to provide currency notes of Rs, 50 and
100, if the business men or the customers need them.
• Blood donation and free eye check up camps will be organised. Free
cataract operations for the needy will be conducted.
• The health corner of the Mela will also be harboured with cancer detection
camp for oral and breast cancers and free of cost services up to biopsy will
• 3 ATMs will be made available at the venue and every shop will have a
• Genuine vendors will be selected for snacks and food stalls.
• A 10,000 square feet area will be allotted for the paediatrics and geriatrics
as rest area.
According to the news from sources, 8 cultural programmes have been
planned to be conducted at the Ravindra Bhawan and Samnvay Bhawan.
• Bhupendra Singh will present ghazals
• Rahat Indori will be for Mushaira
• Sanobar Kabir will present film dances
• Sabri brothers will present qawwali
• Surendra Sharma will host Kavi Sammelan
• Karnika and Vinod Rathore will be musical partners
And this is not it!! Other cultural programmes will also be held including the
DJ competition, rock band performance, ghazal concert and magic show.
Enjoy this full package of health to entertainment only and only at Bhopal
Utsav Mela, 2017.